SimplyCast.com,a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide, is seeking a Social Media Associate to join its growing team located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Position
Want to tell your friends that you are “Tweeting” and “Liking” things on your co-op placement, while learning the inside scoop of how an online marketing company operates? Then this position is for you.
Benefits of Joining Team
- An office culture that is one-of-a-kind. A happy team is a hard working team.
- High focus on the health and wellness of our staff including flexible hours.
- A unique revenue sharing plan. As the company succeeds, so do you.
- Competitive salaries and accelerated promotions for those who go above and beyond.
- Dedication to hiring students and new graduates. It keeps us feeling young.
- Working in the heart of Silicon Dartmouth. The office is car, bike and bus friendly.
- A kitchen that is stocked with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We also provide snacks.
- Getting the chance to kick your coworker’s butt in a game of Foosball.
- A social committee that plans 3-4 fun events every year. Paint ball, BBQs, bowling and rock climbing have been done before.
Be a growth agent. Assist in content development and implementation for all social media networks. Execute online marketing plans designed to maximize web sales revenue.. Assist in creating promotional copy for web promotional campaigns. Follow company policies and social media procedures effectively. Further build company branding using social media and banner ad creation. Assist in the development of social media related contests. Collaborate with Marketing team on SEO, SEM and online advertising initiatives designed to drive web traffic. Other assigned tasks as needed.
Some experience in website usability, email marketing and social media marketing. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of web analytics, preferably Google Analytics. Positive attitude, confident and competitive. Strong computer and Internet skills; must have HTML and Microsoft Office skills. Ability to be flexible and self sufficient. Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to think strategically. Ability to work well in a team environment.. A good sense of humor goes a long way.
Benefits also include: Top tier Prescription and Dental coverage. Two weeks vacation and free parking.
SimplyCast is an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
SimplyCast.com is a leading provider of interactive marketing software and services for organizations worldwide. The company’s multi-channel marketing platform is a feature-rich solution used by thousands of customers in over 175 countries, including many of the most recognized brand names around the globe in retail, non-profit and hospitality industries. With thousands of organizations using SimplyCast solutions to automate email, survey, event, voice, SMS, Twitter, fax, Facebook, press release, landing pages and autoresponder marketing needs, they now have the power to effectively reach customers on their preferred mode of communication.