Do you have a passion for Search Engine Optimization? Are you freakishly organized, love reporting and are able to execute tasks with precision?
- Managing all SEO activities such as content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns to maximize ROI.
- You will ensure that client websites have high ranking and visibility, as well as our own.
- You will be a detail-oriented individual who can juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills these projects
- A “do what it takes” individual who goal sets, uses KPIs and meets deadlines
- National SEO experience
- SEO courses or relative experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Ability to multitask and to work on multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time
- Google Analytics experience
- Google Adwords experience
- Google, Bing or Yahoo certification an asset
- Passion for SEO
- Passion for Marketing
- WordPress experience an asset
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Experience with Keywords
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page