iFathom has been providing custom application design and development work, system integration, and quality IT Professional Services to government and private sector clients for more than 15 years. iFathom holds contracts with various government departments for IT Professional Services in different categories for specific ongoing IT projects. These contracts are often administered through the issuance of Task Authorizations over the course of the project. The different resource categories that are required in the different development phases of the project are called up via these Task Authorizations at the appropriate stage of the project. In this case, our client has identified Senior Web Graphics Designer as one of these categories. Qualified candidates who apply for this position will be contacted when taskings for this position come up, as and when required by our client. CVs will be kept in our database for this purpose for twelve months.
Candidates must have at minimum a Reliability Status Security Clearance from CIISD.
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing web pages and applications;
- Experience conducting usability testing for two or more projects;
- Experience conducting accessibility testing for two or more projects; and
- Experience implementing general purpose scripting language such as PHP for three or more projects.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Prepare work plans, schedules and progress reports;
- Create web pages including graphic design;
- Develop and implement usability tests, analyses result and modify design accordingly;
- Develop flowcharts (web site flow maps) depicting navigation and content;
- Develop line drawings or block diagrams illustrating the priority of information, links, navigation and space requirements;
- Develop content diagrams showing the interactive connection between pages; and
- Develop interactive prototypes showing basic form and functionality used for both usability testing and presentations.