Senior Vice President, eCommerce
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0013)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
who we are
yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
a day in the life:
- Reporting to the EVP, Americas Retail, the SVP eCommerce – North America will define the ecommerce vision and strategy for the region to support long term profitable business growth with a guest centric, channel agnostic approach
- In close partnership with the product team, you will set channel specific assortment strategies to bring full expression of product vision to life across channels. Directly responsible for strategy execution in North American ecommerce channel
- Defines vision across digital ecosystem in partnership with other regions. Work with direct and other online sales platforms (marketplaces) to maximize sales growth while ensuring brand appropriate presence non-direct digital channels.
- Responsible for the operations and merchandising of web store fronts in North America. Blending art & science to maximize conversion on website
- Partners closely with retail team to define omni-channel vision/strategy and leads online execution of channel agnostic strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in ecommerce and global retail environments; experience in a luxury/premium apparel brand a plus
- 5 + years in a VP or above position in a related field
- Deep knowledge of global digital landscape, with previous hands on experience growing the North American Market
- Strong business planning skills with experience running businesses with complex category level assortment; Experience leading teams with right blend of art & science, with knowledge of web analytics and ecommerce funnel optimization strategies
- Solid general management skills and previous full ecomm P&L ownership. Knowledge of digital marketing, digital product management and CRM to work cross functionally with peers
- Track record of growing high performing teams in a fast-paced growth environment. Experience growing businesses to multi-billion dollars scale
- Bias for action, maniacal drive for results and able to lead by influence
- Strategic, with deep analytical skills and a strong business acumen
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for your life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka don't take yourselves too seriously.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.