iPerceptions is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join its innovative Product team. This permanent, full-time position offers rewarding work in an exciting, fast-growing field.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will aid in the design of iPerceptions’ next generation of survey and feedback solutions. You will integrate leading-edge research methodologies such as web analytics and sentiment analysis into a sophisticated yet user friendly reporting platform. In this senior-level position, you will lead a group of passionate, disciplined, and results-oriented professionals. You will be the “go-to” person to ensure the user-friendliness and intuitiveness of the solutions across every channel.
- Create holistic UX solutions that address business, communication, research and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to stakeholders
- Work with web designers and developers to deliver a final product that meets requirements
- Design user interfaces through various means, such as storyboarding, prototyping, user testing, workflows, sitemaps, interaction diagrams, etc.
- Create and maintain a navigable prototype of the website
- Continuously propose improvements and new features/functions to iPerceptions’ solutions Manage and deliver against a schedule determined jointly with management
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years UX design experience
- Keen understanding of common practices in content architecture, user interface design and user experience philosophies
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to understand and foresee user requirements and usage patterns
- Adept at finding practical solution to real problems
- Experience working with scenarios, workflows, sketches, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Axure or ProtoShare.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, and/or mindmapping software
- Experience working with web and mobile technologies, social networks, and e-commerce
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, including being able to express complex ideas in simple terms
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to meet aggressive business objectives
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant program, such as web communications or design
- Knowledge of web analytics an asset