Sid Lee develops brand experiences—by creating products, services and spaces—and markets them through advertising, experiential marketing, branded content, and interactive communications. To embed brands, products, spaces, and services with more meaning and more resonance, we have assembled one of the most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world under one roof. Our group is led by a team of more than 20 partners. This democratized approach to management has allowed Sid Lee to recruit and retain some of the best talent in different fields. It has also benefited our clients by keeping teams decisional and entrepreneurial.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto offices, our team has won over 250 awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, and by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009 and 2010.
The Senior Strategist develops the intellectual underpinnings for whatever emerges from our creative process. A great Strategist is first and foremost a generalist ,someone who can cite Plato as well as she can elaborate the latest trends in boutique hotels or discuss the latest reports on economic activity. Our Strategists merge research, best practices, latent trends and that all too rare quality, intuition, to craft high-level plans and accompanying tactics that aide in the creation and communication of brands. We expect our Senior Strategists to be voracious media, especially new media.
- Produce strategic planning packs and whitepapers to answer our client business needs;
- Merge relevant research, best practices, latent trends and intuition to craft plans that aide in the digital creation and communication of brands;
- Provide unique point-of-view on the creation and management of multiple contact points as pertaining to experiential, retail, advertising, events, stunts, social media, peer-to-peer communication, online campaigns, mobile, interactive applications and the like;
- Mine worldwide best practices;
- Lead extensive strategy and tactical planning exercises;
- Interface with clients;
- Collaborate with and train Analyst teams;
- Guide the creative process alongside Creative Directors;
- roduce intellectual property in the form of Whitepapers, Reports, Blog Entries and Social Media Content.
- We’d prefer that you to have a bachelors degree in a related discipline (preferably in Communication, Marketing or Media Studies program);
- five years of relevant work experience;
- Background in interactive planning;
- Master technological,cultural and media trends;
- Fully fluent in English (and preference given to those who are also multi-lingual);
- A willingness to merg e your skills with our generalist approach;
- A strong serving of humility, humanity and doubt.
- Strong research skills;
- Unrivaled analytical skills;
- Equal comfort in the realms of strategy & tactics; above-the-line and below-the-line;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders;
- Capacity to package information in clear, concise and impactful ways.