DISCOVERY STARTS HERE
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Senior Specialist Interactive Marketing
The Sr. Specialist Interactive Marketing is responsible for the online activities of the IM business. This includes planning and execution of Samsung.com strategies and support of IM activities in the Social and CRM channels. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, of IT and MC products on Samsung.com/ca. Including the on-time product launches, accurate information on product detail pages and overall content for the IT and MC divisions on Samsung.com
Online Planning (50%)
- Online project preparation in support of all IM product lines sold under the B2C business
- Key point of contact for all IM – B2C related Online programs, activities, and campaigns within SECA
- Oversee the Search Marketing program for assigned product categories
- Define and prioritize functional requirements for online projects and work with technical teams where required to build and rollout website functionality
- Analyze the business needs of the Sales, Marketing, Product Management teams and other business stakeholders and provide insight and thoughts on additional promotional ideas for their product lines
- Budget management/Vendor selection
- By participating in IMC planning sessions, this role must bring innovative thinking to drive awareness of SECA IM-B2C related products
Samsung.com Website Management (50%)
- Maintain and update product information on corporate website for MC and IT product divisions, including product pages, key visuals, support content and overall site maintenance
- Working with Product Managers and Marketing Managers in the individual divisions, to review and approve product pages prior to posting
- Individual will act as a liaison between the Marketing department and the website development team to facilitate campaigns, contests and other online content as required.
- Monitor and report on website traffic. Provide insights and recommendations based on consumer activities
Provide additional support to other various Corporate and Sponsorship projects as required (cross-divisional)
Dealer locator for IM products
Web production, webpage creation – WCMS management
Work with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to conduct QA of product pages and campaign microsites
IA structure decision making – webpage layout/design
Support CRM and Social IM activities
3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing including website project management, business/systems analysis, and/or interactive marketing preferred
- Proven experience defining website requirements, working with both marketing and technical teams
Experience using Web content management systems is an asset
Knowledge of Web best practices, including site effectiveness and online campaign tracking
Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies
Technical skills and experience, but has a business / marketing orientation. Strong ability to communicate clearly with both business teams and technical teams
Proven ability to function as a liaison bringing together individuals from different teams to achieve a common goal
Knowledge of Digital Marketing best practice and demonstration of digital marketing skills including but not limited to: Search, lead generation, mobile trends, advertising platforms and associated media.
Knowledge of IT/Mobile industry is an asset
Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to manage several projects at once
Must be imaginative and innovative with track record of solutions
Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Excellent Microsoft application software and computer skills
Knowledge of Omniture, Google analytics
Drive analysis of in-depth quantitative analysis of marketing campaigns
Experience with A/B and or/ Multivariate test an asset
Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate analytics knowledge must be able to review raw data and provide an analysis and report back on findings.
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Creativity team work and Laser-like attention to detail
- Cares deeply about people and representing the Samsung brand via the online properties
- Team player, flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks inside and outside of the job description
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.