Job number: 357-13/14
Closing date: March 19, 2014
Language required: English
Extensive research experience required
Lead some of our most complex and challenging market insight projects, working with a research panel of individuals passionate about Canadian agriculture.
What you’ll do:
- provide senior-level, professional-calibre coaching and support
- develop reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- develop and conduct qualitative interviews to gain detailed insights
- analyze and report on results from custom-designed databases
What we’re looking for:
- extensive functional knowledge of research tools and techniques, marketing, social statistics, techniques, theories, methodologies and trends
- an individual comfortable developing and managing priorities with senior management
- a conceptual thinker
What you’ll need:
- an advanced degree in social sciences or business and at least three years of related experience (or equivalent)
- a strategic orientation to collect, analyze and develop objectives and make informed recommendations to senior management
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/careers to apply.