From your experience and knowledge, you’ll help create technology based solutions to solve their problems and help grow their business. You’ll interact with clients at all levels to understand them and in the end be their trusted advisor that they can lean on for opinions, ideas and to see projects through. You’ve helped clients focus, shape and prioritize their business and technical requirements. Drawing swim lane diagrams is second nature and is part of your tool set for defining and refining processes.
Your past experience and knowledge in this space allows you to create a comprehensive online presence for our clients in web, social media and mobile spaces. You understand the basics of UI design and information architecture and can work with our UX team to create a vision that’s reflective of the user audience. You’ve developed a content strategy and have made recommendations for SEO and SEM.
Common to both, you can create compelling presentations to visualize both problems and solutions. You can deliver your findings, recommendations and conclusions with expertise and passion to both client stakeholders and C-level executives. You are the nexus between technology and business, using your knowledge and past experience to apply one to solve the other. You are always driven to deliver excellence in the work that you do and the optimism to always make things better. You can empathize with a client to not only understand their needs but why they need them.
Digital and Technology
- 5+ years working creating / designing application functionality and features, identifying requirements, use cases, business rules and specifications
- 5+ years creating digital strategies in the web, social and mobile channels
- 2+ years implementing and rolling out enterprise software including applications in ERP, CRM, CMS, etc.
- 5+ years working with clients to define and refine business strategy to increase revenue and / or lower costs by changing service offerings and process re-engineering
- 5+ years business and workflow processing mapping
- 2+ years creating business cases justifying a solution or strategy to executive leadership
- 2+ years facilitating requirements, brainstorming and other collaborative workshops
- 2+ years in enterprise software evaluation including the development of scoring criteria and approach methodology
Education - A degree in computer science, engineering and an executive MBA is most preferred. However, your experience is equally relevant.
Travel - A fair portion of your work will be done at the client site, and may require you to travel up to 50% of the time.
We appreciate consideration from all candidates that meet our criteria. However, we are only accepting applicants local to the GTA and available during regular business hours.