Who You Are:
Are you passionate about products and their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love building and leading world-class teams? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative, passionate, fun-loving group of people? If so, then we have the career opportunity of your life, as the Senior Product Manager for iStock at Getty Images.
Getty Images is the world’s leading creator and distributor of still imagery, footage, music and other premium content. Our goal is to inspire communicators - and give them the tools to create inspiring work of their own. You have the opportunity to transform the way creators use digital media to communicate their ideas, by delighting them with new innovation.
Your Next Challenge:
Our Product Management team is responsible for the creation, development and management of products across our global organization, including Getty Images, iStock, and Thinkstock. The Senior Product Manager for iStock will lead our broadest, strategic initiatives on the site, with a specific focus on developing new experiences that delight customers and solve their pain points. You will be responsible for defining global product strategy and business models, developing and executing a roadmap, and operating and improving business results for this high-investment, high-potential area of the business.
The Senior Product Manager for iStock will work cross-functionally with senior leadership, general managers, sales, marketing, business & user intelligence, and technology to translate this strategy into action – whether it be launching new products and services, or optimizing those already in market. This will be done while keeping a very keen eye toward driving commercial success. Any new strategies will need to be validated by robust analysis with both a customer and competitive lens to ensure we meet both current and future business requirements.
- Develop and own the product strategy for iStock’s large, highest-impact iniatitives, and be responsible for translating feature requests and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Own every aspect of experiences being launched by defining and reviewing key performance metrics, aggregating user feedback and reporting performance to a broad group of stakeholders on a regular basis
- Develop and own the product backlog. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan and deliver against.
- Work closely with Content, Operations, Sales, Business Intelligence, Finance, Marketing and Technology to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, audience opportunity, etc. Analyze trends by region, customer segment, distribution channel, content source and product line to strengthen current market position and identify potential opportunities. Proactively evolve plans on the basis of such market intelligence. Turn strategy into a value proposition and actionable plans.
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing and iterative basis using the lean agile methodology.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years B2C experience in an online environment – must have
- Proven track record of successful product management, including development and launch of new products, preferably including mobile and video
- Experience with content-based business preferred
- Experience in strategic planning or consulting experience a plus
- High level of maturity and confidence
- Experience with lean agile development preferred.
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple complex projects across functional, geographic and cultural borders
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced creative environment. Must be flexible and comfortable in a state of change
- A history of positive peer feedback as a collaborator and communicator who drives results
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Who We Are:
Getty Images is among the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video, music andmultimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, includingiStockphoto© and Thinkstock©.
With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its best-in-class photographers and imagery help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For the stories behind our content and our technology, visit the Getty Images Blog at blog.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at www.twitter.com/gettyimages.com.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.