Reporting to the Vice President of Canadian Operations, this position will be responsible to identify, develop, and manage overall Omni-channel marketing planning for Cabela’s Canada. You will develop marketing plans based on overall strategy, marketing objectives and specific merchandising needs. Manages internal campaign alignment between channels - National Advertising, Retail Marketing, Internal Marketing, and Print Execution. Reviews post-campaign analysis to drive future strategy changes. Provides direction on campaign level objectives for merchandising, internal marketing teams, and multiple creative teams. Studies and anticipates sales risks and development of mitigation strategies.
- Strategize, develop, and manage multi-faceted, Omni channel marketing campaigns including driving internal and cross-channel alignment and enterprise communication.
- Provides key insights and development of marketing and media plans to drive merchandise sales for all channels. Develop and recommend marketing budgeting and forecasting plans for all sales channels.
- Reviews post-campaign analysis to determine needs in strategy adjustment; studies and anticipates sales risks and develops corresponding mitigation strategies.
- Development of planning process and recommendations on media mix allocations.
- Provides leadership and development to marketing team.
- Ensures accuracy of Omni channel calendar and communication of plan changes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years of Marketing experience at a leadership level
- A strong overall business understanding and strategic mindset
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present plans in front of key executives
- Sound understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising and promotions
- Strong leadership skills