In this newly created role reporting into the Vice President - Customer Revenue & Lifecycle Management, the Senior Manager – Retention & Renewal will have a deep customer-centric obsession in everything they do.
You are keenly passionate about being the "voice of our customer" and understand the importance of being an advocate for them. You will lead, develop and execute strategies and programs that will result in an increased customer retention, usage and advocacy. Additionally, you will also have a laser focussed approach to preventing/reducing customer churn.
As A Member Of Our HIGH PERFORMANCE Team You Will:
- Understand reasons for customer attrition and communicate/influence improvements in customer acquisition, onboarding, engagement activities and customer service
- Build close partnership with contact center business leads and frontline agents to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while retaining customers
- Build a renewal strategy and design/execute campaigns with optimal timing, product and pricing/value add
- Identify opportunities to “winback” customers based on new product offering
- Partner with Data Analytics team to design campaigns and offers to renew subscriptions
- Actively contribute in design of new CRM and lifecycle management systems and tools
- Manage program budgets and achievement of lifetime value target
Why You Will Be Successful:
- Direct marketing and digital experience
- Strong understanding of consumer customer segmentation and direct marketing offer testing principles with demonstrated application of both to deliver incremental sales and profit
- Experience in recurring-revenue business
- Passion, Energy and Creativity. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation. Sees the bigger picture and prioritizes accordingly.
- Driven leadership skills that can remove obstacles, make decisions and execute.
- Excellent Communication. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Go-Getter. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Relentlessly High Standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the digital media industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance
- We’ve got your health in mind; you’ll get a comprehensive benefits package (Extended Health Care, Dental, etc.) including a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
…And let’s not forget the AWESOME PEOPLE!
The company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform the company of your requirements.