Category: Marketing or Communications
Job ID: 10846
You have the right mix of marketing and communications experience, and have been a valuable resource in driving content for business objectives in a large organization. As the Senior Internal Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for a wide range of communications activities to support Ledcor’s Contractors organization. In addition, this individual will help guide and mentor the Communications Administrator.
Join our Ledcor team today in Edmonton, AB!
- Builds and supports internal communication initiatives from strategic concept through to execution and production
- Acts as a resource to executives and BU leaders when rolling out new programs and other internal announcements, and provides guidance on developing communication plans in support of business objectives
- Monitors employee feedback and topics of discussion to identify communication opportunities
- Ensures all communications are focused on maintaining and strengthening Ledcor’s culture by ensuring strategic fit and appropriate tone and messaging
- Build and drive content for internal publications with a particular focus on field outreach and communication needs
- Uses a creative marketing approach for communication initiatives in order to illicit engagement
- Writes and/or edits copy for a variety of divisional communication mediums and initiatives
- Guides and mentors Communications Administrator and other divisional personnel tasked with writing content for internal communication tools as required
- At least 5 years of internal communications experience with a focus on understanding business requirements and delivering results
- Diploma or Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop communications strategies and implement tactics to help maintain and strengthen company culture
- Strong writing skills and demonstrated ability to create professional, interesting and impactful messaging
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with various contacts both in person and over the phone
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Publisher
- Must be able to stay organized to manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer service focus and team player
- Ability to work within a team based project environment and assume a team lead role for specific projects as assigned
- Office based position
Our Human Resources (HR) team helps Ledcor’s leaders attract and retain our most valuable asset – our people. With expertise in recruitment, employment practices, workplace culture, learning and development, and compensation, the HR team supports the entire lifecycle of our employees. We are a diverse team equipped to support the growth of our company.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!