A.K.A. New Media Inc (A.K.A.) is a leading interactive agency that has been developing online and offline solutions for leading organizations since 1997. Since its inception, A.K.A. has exemplified a passionate commitment to providing the highest quality communication and technical solutions. We seek opportunities of social impact and maintain immense pride in all of the solutions and services we provide.
A.K.A. is seeking an experienced Senior/Intermediate Web Developer to support its integration team on a wide range of Web-based projects. Please note that this is a web development position (not web design).
- 4 years professional Web development experience and programming
- Strong HTML/HTML5/CSS skills
- Strong mobile responsive development experience
- Extensive CMS Development Experience (Kentico CMS, WordPress, Droomla, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills
- Absolute attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to write custom code to achieve custom functionality and integrating data from various sources
- Education degree/certification in Computer Programming/Web Development
Must have strong command of:
- SQL Script
- QA Testing
- CMS Development (Kentico CMS, WordPress, Expression Engine, etc.)
- Server (IIS) Configuration
- UX and Layout Design
- Usability knowledge
- Search Engine Optimization
- AODA Compliancy
- Bootstrap or any other framework experiences
- iPhone/Android app development skills
- MS Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- BaseCamp (nice to have)
When applying, please describe your specific contribution/role on any projects mentioned in resume/portfolio.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.