CAREER NUMBER: 000654
DFI, one of the most diversely engaged companies in the industry, utilizes a wide spectrum of trades and skills. At DFI we provide ample opportunity and a unique work experience few other companies can match.
We are currently seeking ambitious, innovative, and hardworking individuals to join our team. DFI offers excellent wages, comprehensive benefit and pension plans, as well as many opportunities for education and career advancement.
- Provides direct support to internal customer service to project teams
- Develops and design e-newsletters, advertising and other web-based communications using online marketing best practices
- Design and produce innovative concepts for Print, Web, and Video
- Design and produce graphic standard guides for the various internal brands, products and services
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in the field of graphic design, including design, tools and applications, and transmit them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Possess time management and organizational skills, as well as the ability to set priorities and perform several tasks at the same time
- 5 years of Graphic Design/Web Design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Coral Draw
- Knowledge of video editing software (an asset)
- Well organized and structured
- Proven leadership skills
- English, written and oral