The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions for projects and creative campaigns. The Senior Graphic Designer works with the Creative Director, Art Director, and Junior Graphic Designers on design solutions, including digital, web, interactive, mobile and print solutions, creating layouts and final creative work.
Desired skills and experience
- A degree or diploma in Fine Arts or equivalent, including training in visual design.
- Experience working as a designer in an creative agency environment with deep expertise in digital creative execution and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in design as well as in leading creative processes.
- Creative with a strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles (including interactive communications, media production).
- Ability to judge creative concepts and/or copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others.
- Understanding of clients and their business/industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good project management skills, able to effectively direct or allocate resources.
- Reliable and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (CS6), InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.