Everbrave is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our team who is passionate, energetic, talented, and loves to solve problems. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be tasked with creative assignments for a variety of clients including traditional media, digital design and general production work. Above all else, each assignment is an opportunity to make a difference for our clients and help them meet their business and marketing goals.
You’ll be a big part of a small team who is driven to produce results, have fun and grow every single day.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Initiate and execute design process including (but not limited to): research, client meetings, concept development, sketches, artwork creation and manipulation, and final production of files.
- Work collaboratively with the Partners and Project Manager to ensure designs communicate the desired message and to make the creative vision a reality.
- Assist in developing creative briefs.
- Liaise between co-workers, clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
- Participate in weekly team meetings (WIP – Work in Progress) and provide a status update on all clients/projects you are currently working on.
- Prepare print specifications for applicable projects and send to Project Manager.
- Proofread and prepare files for print or web.
- Ensure that final files meet technical and quality standards.
- Print management – proofing and press checks.
- Assist in training Junior/Intermediate Graphic Designers and Graphic Production Artists.
- Assist in organizing, archiving and maintaining creative files and assets.
- Extremely proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid website design skills and ability to prepare files for programming.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong typography skills (must love kerning!!).
- Ability to solve creative problems independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a Mac environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Ability to create and communicate creative strategies in a clear, concise and compelling manner and strong presentation skills.
- Work within our established docket system and organize files (including file naming) accordingly.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with a major in Visual Communications is preferred, however equivalent professional experience will be considered.
- Seek out opportunities for self-improvement and skill growth.
- Respect each other.
- Think outside the box.
- Have fun in what you do!