Reporting to the Senior Director, Online Presence, the incumbent will be a highly motivated, outstanding creative web designer with a passion for front end development.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, create mockups, create designs and implement interactive experiences that range from developing CMS themes to Rich media banners, Email newsletters etc;
- Design and execute CMS themes, interactive elements, web/mobile/social apps, email blasts, digital marketing themes etc.;
- Demonstrate outstanding creative web designs through typography, color theory, layout and photo manipulation;
- Be accountable for overall quality of visual and interactive experience;
- Rapidly visualize and prototype concepts in HTML /CSS /JS /Ajax /JQuery for desktop, tablet, mobile, email, Facebook and digital campaign projects;
- Manage multiple projects while thriving in dynamic & fast-paced environments;
- Work and be open to collaborate with cross-functional teams including Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing and Sales;
- In depth understanding of web best practices like table less design principles and usability;
- Maintain an appetite for knowledge of design and technology trends.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or other formal education in web / interactive design is a plus;
- 5+ years of experience in web design & user experience design for desktop/tablet/mobile/social applications;
- Ability to lead design and usability aspects of projects;
- Exceptional creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of interactive design;
- Expert in standard design/development tools (Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash);
- Working knowledge in implementing responsive designs of web/mobile/social;
- Knowledge of W3C compliance, AODA and cross browser compatibility is preferred;
- Experience using analytics and data to inform design decisions and improve products iteratively;
- Excellent communication, relationship management, analytical, interpersonal and mentorship skills;
- Passion for design, interactivity, websites and digital media.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page