In our tenth year, we are experiencing terrific growth, and as a result of this and increasing new business demands, we are seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our growing team of Project Managers starting as soon as possible.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of quality is met for both new projects as well as ongoing maintenance of existing contracts. You must also ensure best practices methodologies are understood and used by all employees resulting in on time, on-budget and accurate delivery of quality assurance for all projects.
Success in this role is measured by your ability to design and implement strategy, maximize team performance, and improve delivery processes.
- Manage technology/web projects with large budgets ($100,000 - $500,000), team resources up to 10 in various skill sets, and of average to high complexity
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital communications projects within an account (e.g. web-site development, banner advertising, email marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Have a sound knowledge of web and related technologies as well as other digital channels
- Be the hub of communication for the project - in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering our product
- Be responsible for projects and know timings, key milestones, budgets, resourcing etc.
- Put forward and implement recommendations for improving the skills of the team and ensuring the most effective use of resources and tools
- Assist the team when delivering on client and internal projects on an as needed basis
- Build a partnership relationship with your clients; good rapport here is key to success of both the delivery process and account development.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in managing large complex digital development projects
- Experience in implementing quality management programs in a technology environment
- Experience in a client services role
- Extensive knowledge in Bug Tracking and Browser/ OS configurations
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required
- Ability to focus under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to travel on as needed basis (often with little notice)
- A sense of humour and positive attitude.
FCV offers a competitive + comprehensive salary and benefit package. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in FCV Interactive. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. FCV Interactive does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, FCV Interactive will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
FCV Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer