Are you a Senior Digital Media Strategist who is looking to join a forward-thinking, creativity-oriented media agency? You are a self-starter, a quick learner and pride yourself on collaboration, strategic thinking and being a mentor.
We’re looking for people who love the intersection of media (online and offline), data, content and social.
We’re looking for people who have grown up on media and are genuinely excited about all the new ad formats that digital media has to offer.
Things that you do without even thinking about it:
- Collaborate to develop strategies for media plans, with a real emphasis in digital
- Develop thorough media recommendations and oversee seamless implementation
- Conduct media research to analyze consumer behaviour and media consumption
- Present media opportunities, recommendations and POV’s
- Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner
You are perfectly qualified for this role because:
- You thrive in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- You are nimble and adaptive and can juggle changes in objectives, priorities or budgets with ease
- You have minimum of 3 years relevant agency experience (digital planning & buying)
- You have a strong analytical mindset and skillset coupled with the capability to correlate results to client business objectives all while finding creative solutions
- You are curious and kind
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You can multitask in fast-paced environment and to work in teams
- You are a ninja with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Your knowledge of ComScore, Vividata, Numeris and Nielsen would be considered a valuable asset