ClearMotive Marketing Group is excited to offer an opportunity for a Digital Art Director to help lead our expert, passionate creative team. The chosen creative leader will be a driven and ambitious professional with a track record of translating business goals into thoughtful, engaging and proven successful digital experiences. Depth of knowledge in user experience, web design and mobile interactivity is critical to the success of this role.
As a full service, marketing agency with locations in Calgary and Toronto, ClearMotive creates meaningful connections through our passion & expertise. At our core we are a dedicated group of marketing and communication professionals who immerse ourselves into our client’s business to gain powerful insights and create inspiring, intentional strategy and design. We are committed to their success and our purpose is clear – effectively engage their audience and motivate them to act, producing measurable results for them and their brand.
At ClearMotive, we are intentional with creating and inspiring culture for delivering meaningful results for our variety of national and international client partners. The Digital Art Director resides in our Calgary office full-time and will require consistent, direct communication with our Toronto team; the flexibility for travel is required as the role develops.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Plan and create the framework for new websites (Site map, mood boards, wireframes and user flow diagrams) that align closely with brand strategy, site requirements and guidelines.
- Plan and create consistent User Interface designs across multiple platforms (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile).
- Create new, unique designs that align with creative briefs, brand guidelines and client objectives.
- Presenting designs, concepts and rationale to creative team, clients and all stakeholders.
- Review projects, mentor, educate and give creative direction to a team of designers.
- Lead and be accountable for design projects in a team setting from beginning to completion.
Innovation & Culture:
- Foster creativity through highlighting or presenting current trends, inspiring work, new tools or resources to the creative team.
- Display a positive, energetic, team focused attitude and engage and collaborate with all departments.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong design portfolio with 5+ years agency experience
- Ability to articulate & present creative ideas and concepts
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Mastery-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comprehensive working knowledge of wireframe applications and other UX tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills