Medixo Inc. is a thriving, rapidly growing info-media business. The business is focused on the creation, marketing and support of media-rich content that helps improve people’s lives all around the world.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Medixo means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and maintain standards and coding documentation. Participate in code reviews
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate dynamic content, personalization, and globalization components
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Manage network infrastructure and 3rd party platforms
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years in website coding, design, and layout
- Experience with AJAX techniques
- Knowledge of responsive design and layout
- Create UI based on UI Designer specifications and ensure they are cross-browser compatible and match as closely as possible
- Good understanding of Web Services and general API’s
- Ideally would have experience with network management, server management, hosting, network security, backup, monitoring and management of general web based services
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ideally, the right candidate would have experience with some or all of these services
- Google Analytics
- Office 365
- Survey Monkey