Working within our Sales and Marketing division and based out of our Sherbrooke office, the Senior Communications Advisor will be asked to promote SherWeb and its products through all of our marketing communication channels and platforms. He or she will also act as resource person for our team of marketing writers by ensuring the editorial quality of all B2B-oriented material. He or she will help implement the company’s marketing strategies and support the communications team with his or her linguistic expertise in both English and French.
You will be asked to:
- Implement and participate in the elaboration of a communication and public relations plan to ensure SherWeb’s notoriety;
- Develop a Web 2.0 strategy for social media and our blog;
- Develop, maintain and coordinate relations with the media;
- Ensure the quality of all written marketing material, including web content, promotional emails, various communications, product sheets, white papers, etc., along with any necessary revisions and corrections;
- Act as a reference for the team’s marketing writers and ensure that all material is aligned with SherWeb’s philosophy, values and quality standards;
- Assess the needs of senior management and other departments regarding content development, writing, editing and translation, and ensure work is completed in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with product and business network managers;
- Manage the process of writing and distributing press releases;
- Provide, when needed, editorial and administrative support to the marketing department;
- Perform all other related tasks based on the needs of the department and the evolution of the position.
You have a background that is similar to this:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or a related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience in writing;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows applications and Web 2.0;
- Experience in web marketing is an asset;
- Knowledge and interest in technology is an asset.
- Perfect mastery of both spoken and written English and French is essential.
You possess the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiar with SEO writing techniques;
- Able to manage several priority projects simultaneously;
- Organized, resourceful and independent;
- Able to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to adapt easily to change and thrive on new challenges;
- Enjoy teamwork and collaboration.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours a week);
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive wage;
- Beneficial group insurance plan;
- Career development plan;
- Other benefits: Use of latest technologies, continuing professional training, employee assistance program (EAP), refund of dues to professional corporations, stimulating and enjoyable work environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports center, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
You are looking for a fulfilling job and a chance to leave your mark in this blossoming industry? Allow SherWeb the privilege to welcome you among its members. We are eager to meet you and to discuss your possible future among our energetic team !