Canon, the acknowledged industry Leader and ranked in the top 20 of Most Admired Companies in the world by Fortune Magazine is looking to build future business leaders!
Canon Canada Inc. has been selling and promoting its cutting edge line of office, camera and optical equipment since its inception in 1973. Headquartered in Mississauga Ontario, Canon Canada is a highly-respected market leader in business and consumer imaging equipment as well as information systems. As a member of the global family of Canon companies, we are pleased to be a part of the organization which employs approximately 198,000 people worldwide! Our business practices are aimed at enhancing our contribution to society through technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment.
Ready to work for a digital imaging leader?
At Canon Canada, we’re guided by kyosei – our corporate philosophy meaning “all people living and working together into the future.” Since 1973 we’ve done just that, working together to become leaders in business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems.
As a global company, our reputation is built on our ability to meet the needs of our employees and our business partners. We pride ourselves on technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment, and strive to be innovators who deliver exceptional solutions and great customer experiences.
Canon continues to be the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance, all supported by our extensive, award winning line up.
We currently have a Senior Business Development Consultant available position in Victoria, BC.
Your Financial Success Will Be Achieved By:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position involves:
- Maintaining and supporting existing customers
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities
- Staying abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions
- Coordination of pre and post sales support to customers in assigned territory
- Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products
- Promoting company image and products at business related events
- Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required
To Succeed, You will have:
- An interest in career progression within Canon
- A proven track record in Commercial Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to build proposals and selling documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-disciplined with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work autonomously to meet the demands of a highly productive work week
- Positive attitude with lots of energy, self-motivation, personal integrity and an entrepreneurial flair
- Leadership qualities
- Strong understanding of solutions selling
- Connectivity/computer knowledge
- Best in class training programs
- Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
- Exceptional career potential!
If you want to join one of the world’s most recognized and prestigious companies and are focused on dollars not 9-5 hours, then click below to apply!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon’s legendary story of success!