Kellett Communications is a northern-owned advertising agency with offices in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories and Whitehorse, Yukon. We provide clients marketing, communications and digital solutions focused on helping them improve their businesses and how they operate. Our team of writers, designers, developers and planners bring experience gained from all around the world to the North, resulting in a truly unique team of creative adventurers.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Account Manager.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will lead and manage agency resources to ensure the delivery of high quality digital and traditional marketing projects and campaigns.
- Develop and provide clients with innovative short and long term strategic advice
- Detailed and organized project management with proactive communications habits
- Show initiative in building clients’ business
- Track performance of all plans and projects executed
- Ensure that the entire team produces work that is of the highest quality and on strategy
- Contribute to new business development initiatives in the local marketplace
Desired Skills and Experience
- A post-secondary education in marketing/advertising with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of advertising and marketing principles as well as industry best practices
- Experience managing website projects and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong organization and project management skills, able to effectively direct or allocate resources
- Good communication skills, written and verbal; able to clearly communicate objectives to others
- Good decision making and problem solving abilities
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities