Status: Employment will be on a year to year contract employee basis
Location: Home office, GTA
Salary: Base plus uncapped commission
Our product is an extensive portfolio of executive and management education courses that are run as open programs, and those designed and customized to client needs, for both private and public sector organizations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and stable sales driven organization. We are currently searching for an experienced sales individual who is comfortable with the prospecting and networking process, and can build strong long term relationships with our clients based on solutions and consultative selling. As Senior Account Executive you will create and sell training solutions to either new or repeat clients in an assigned territory on a sectorial basis.
Who you are
- You are a results - oriented sales developer and account manager who has a background in overachieving your sales objectives and who truly loves their clients and meeting their business needs
- You understand how to advise clients and overcome problems
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a great communicator with the desire and ability to look strategically into how organizations manage themselves from leadership to sales execution
- You are comfortable working out of your home office, and managing your day independently
- The selected candidate will have an undergraduate degree, or equivalent career success
- Must have 10 + years of sales experience
- Will be able to demonstrate a knowledge and ability to understand course content client requirements and recommend client solutions in the Executive Education field
- Prior experience in the education and training field is preferred for this position
- The ideal educational background would be a business or education degree