End Date: 1/31/2016
What is in it for you?
Are you looking to work as a SEM for a start up company that helps business expand through social media and online marketing?! Our client, a tech driven company and very quickly growing start up is looking to bring a SEM and social media specialist on board to manage all marketing activities search engines and social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
The person who will be the most effective in this position is someone who:
- Enjoys Challenges
- Extremely proactive
- Team Player
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
We are looking for an SEM/SMM expert to manage all marketing activities on search engines and social media platforms.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Proven Social Media Marketing experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Added asset: Certification in Google Adwords and Bing Ads
51k - 60k