If you’re looking to grow with a dynamic team whose primary goal is to deliver the most comfortable, creative, fun, and unique experience for our clients, then this position is for you! We are an innovative company who places our staff workplace enjoyment at the same level as our client’s satisfaction.
We place a high priority on effective communication in our daily activities and look to build good and honest relationships. We provide uncompromising service to our clients and are looking for fun, honest, hard working, passionate, and positive people to join our team. We are looking to franchise our business across Canada within the next year resulting in HUGE opportunities for career advancement as we expand.
Eco Paving is a leader in the construction industry with the excellent customer service we deliver while maintaining consistent, high quality work with every project. We inspire to exceed expectations and are highly respected in the community.
We specialize in resurfacing both residential and commercial driveways, patios, pool decks, playgrounds, and splash pads. Our product is made out of recycled rubber and we have projects all throughout British Columbia. Our product restores elegance to properties and we take great pride being set apart form our competitors with our service and customer care.
Description of Duties:
- Efficiently handling clients through use of company CRM system
- Exceeding sales targets
- Accurately tracking all records of calls/estimates/sales – Absolutely Necessary!
- Creating results data analytics (weekly/monthly)
- Generating outside sales, and closing generated leads
- Comfortably handling clients
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous proven sales results
- Previous experience with CRM systems
- Shows initiative and efficiency with all tasks at hand
- Hard working and reliable
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and follow up with clients consistently
- Displays great listening skills