Accreditation Canada International has been fostering excellence in health services in Canada and internationally for over 50 years. We are equally dedicated to quality within our workplace, offering competitive benefits that include a pension plan, generous vacation entitlements, and comprehensive staff development programs.
When you join Accreditation Canada International's team of professional and enthusiastic staff, you will experience the satisfaction of being part of a growing and dynamic organization that truly embodies its values of respect, excellence, integrity, and innovation.
Accreditation Canada International has been recognized as a Top 25 Employer in the National Capital Region!
Position Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Terms: Temporary full-time 15 month contract position (with a possibility of extension)
Starting Salary: $66,669 per annum (Please note that a compensation review, including the addition of incentive pay, is currently underway with a projected implementation for January 2012.)
Responsibilities: This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for supporting sales and marketing efforts in a manner consistent with achieving Accreditation Canada International's vision, mission, values and KPIs. This will be achieved by ensuring the budgeted sales and future sales levels are attained through effective marketing activities and support of sales personnel, prospecting the current and potential client base.
- Minimum of five years of relevant varied and progressive experience in marketing or exports of services;
- University degree in business administration, marketing or communications;
- Excellent organizational, client service and analytical skills and initiative are required;
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, be self-directed, and deal with multiple competing demands or priorities is required;
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, communication, presentation and group facilitation skills;
- Experience with supporting sales and marketing efforts through lead generation campaigns;
- Experience with assisting other sales staff with preparation of sales budgets and business plans;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent internal and external communication skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills are required; and
- Well-developed skills in MS Office Suite, databases, design tools, HTML and budgeting tools.