Luck is good; Lock is better.
Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now. Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Sales & Marketing Director - Software + E-Commerce
Role: As a senior executive, you are responsible to develop and deliver the marketing and e-commerce strategy that will allow the organization to reach its ambitious objectives.
The Sales & Marketing Director is the keystone in our online strategy and long term product vision. You are a charismatic leader that has a deep understanding of traffic acquisition, search engine optimization, social media and affiliation marketing. Your marketing initiatives will continue to build our brands in a way that is meaningful to consumers with the ultimate objective to improve conversions, revenues and consumer engagement.
This role is considered to be the reference point in the organization for its unique knowledge and understanding of online marketing, branding, acquisition and distribution strategies and retention campaigns.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible for the Global Vision and Strategy of the Sales & Marketing Group to ensure the development of new and existing markets including Business Development Plan (B2B, Distributor, Reseller and Affiliates)
- Achieving quarterly sales and marketing plans and targets for revenue, profitability and growth.
- Strategic marketing planning, integrated campaign planning and media planning.
- Identifying and acting on business opportunities in target markets.
- You will be responsible for branding initiatives, communication and brand presence (online & offline)
- Develop customer insight and translating it into communication plans.
- Leading product development roadmap strategy and vision
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the marketing and e-commerce team
- Manage a timely and cost effective budget.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate annual plans, including P&L
- Manage 3rd party supplier relationship
- Stay inform of User Privacy & Personable Identifiable Data evolution (trends, laws, etc...)
Has final approval on:
- Product development plan
- Products to be Xsold/Post-Sold
- Promotional plan/market
- Spending (Acquisition, marketing initiatives, pr, etc.)
- Pricing strategy (including test)
- Signoff on all new home site launch (excluding tests)
- Communication plan (Online, Offline, PR, Brand image)
- Integration of new optimization technology and tools
- Ideally 5 year experience in online and minimum 7 years working in a marketing leadership role with direct reports
- Global understanding of traffic acquisition, SEO, Social Media and affiliation Marketing
- Global knowledge and understanding of Web Analytics fundamentals
- Creative and passionate for online software businesses
- Strong leadership qualities and teamwork
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Honest, open, autonomous and self-motivated