Ayogo is on a mission to transform healthcare for the better by changing the way people think and act around their healthcare. We’ve twice been named one of the 100 most innovative digital health companies in the world, and won many awards for how we utilize principles of behavioral psychology to create healthcare applications that are effective, efficient, and feel good to use. Our team is full of smart, compassionate, and dedicated people who love to work in our uniquely collaborative environment and solve some of the most important problems in the world. Our corporate culture can be summarized like this: do your best work, change the world, laugh every day.
We are looking for a Sales/Marketing Coordinator who will work directly with the Director of Business Development to ensure that all administrative and support functions of the business development department are operating effectively and that our global clients receive incredible customer service. This is a three month contract position with the possibility of becoming permanent. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are looking to grow your career in business development with expert mentorship we want to hear form you.
Some of the things you'll be getting up to:
- Updating the company CRM to ensure information is always current
- Assisting in the creation of high quality sales presentations and presentation organization
- Ensuring that sales presentation materials are always up to date and any new sales collateral is being created
- Managing a lead pipeline with the Director of Business Development
- Schedule and keep organized all conferences, speaking events, meetings,
- Coordinating travel for sales and marketing related events
- Representing Ayogo at local events with the Director of Business Development
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Working with marketing team to create and deploy our marketing plan
Our ideal candidate will be someone:
- with previous sales experience
- who is a student or new graduate with a Bachelor's Degree
- who is proficient with Google Suite and Sales CRMs (Hubspot/Salesforce etc)
- who has the ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- who is highly organized and has excellent communications skills
- an opportunity to be part of a company that is truly trying to change people's lives for the better
- a dedicated group of colleagues who care about the work that we are doing
- the possibility of joining the team permanently either following the contract or upon completion of school
- office puppy cuddles:)
Sounds like a perfect fit? Apply away!