As a member of Metafore’s leadership team, the Sales Director is responsible for all facets of Metafore’s sales activities for the assigned territory, including: business development, account management, and customer satisfaction. The Sales Director is expected to contribute to the overall success of Metafore by delivering profitable revenue and market share growth.
- Develop Metafore’s business plan to profitably grow revenues and market share in assigned territory.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability objectives in assigned territory.
- Continuously monitor performance and initiate continuous improvements to maximize results.
- Establish an organizational climate conducive to recruiting and attracting talent, maximizing employee potential and productivity, and retaining key personnel.
- Foster a performance oriented culture, and drive accountability amongst associates to optimize sales results, customer satisfaction, and organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implement a succession plan to strengthen the organization and minimize the risks associated with attrition of key performers.
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- University degree.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience and minimum 3 years sales leadership experience, demonstrating progressively more responsibilities, and accountabilities, with a history of significant accomplishments.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen, including broad general knowledge of Marketing, Sales, Service, Operations, Logistics, Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resource management.
- Excellent understanding of the information and communications technology industry.
- Excellent strategic and tactical sales skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on listening, verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Excellent executive presentation skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Uncompromising integrity.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability as a change agent.
- PC-based skills, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- Account Managers
- Client Executives
- Client Representatives
- Enterprise solutions specialists
- System engineers
- Services, including technical, managed and professional services
- Other regions (e.g., national accounts)
- SMB division
- Business operations, including inside sales, bid desk, vendor relations, alliances and partnerships
- Marketing, including marketing communications, campaign management, event marketing
- Logistics, including order management, warehousing, configuration and distribution, transportation
- Finance and administrative services, including AR, AP, legal, and facilities management
- IT services
- HR, including recruiting, performance management, compensation, benefits and rewards
Years of experience: