Sales Director full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: Me to We Style (http://www.metowestyle.com)
Category: Account/Project Mgmt, Business Dev/Sales
Me to We Style is a growing apparel social enterprise. We provide both retail and custom wholesale apparel for socially conscious consumers. All our products are:
a) environmentally friendly
b) ethically manufactured and fair trade audited
b) and 50% of our profits go to our charity partner, Free The Children (www.metowestyle.com).
As our company grows, we are looking for a Sales Director.
- Responsible for managing a sales team of Account Manager’s (AMs), selling to specific accounts and developing new business.
- Reach targeted sales goals and measure performance through the effective management of the Sales team.
- Analyze various sales, finance and marketing data to determine buyer/buying influences and project sales to establish quotas.
- Work with the Marketing Director, Director of Operations, Director of Strategy and CEO on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis to determine specific sales goals, tactics, strategies and initiatives.
- Assist in the negotiating process and help close large sales opportunities with Account Managers.
- Manage the sales team and work with team members to establish goals/objectives, assign tasks and review projects.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide key information to create the necessary material to drive a variety of sales campaigns.
- The candidate must be familiar with the use and value of CRM's (Customer Relationship Management tools) and the development and execution of sales plays and programs within these tools.
- Meeting or surpassing the yearly revenue targets across all established industry verticals.
- Creating a strategic sales plan.
- Providing strategic vision and direction to the Sales team based on a consultative sales approach.
- Acquiring, managing and growing key accounts.
- Developing a short and long term sales strategy for a potential US expansion
- Managing the Sales team and motivate team members to reach their own sales targets through effective management of sales incentives, career development, reporting mechanisms and one-on-one coaching.
- Managing all departmental events, including: weekly sales meetings and quarterly sales retreats.
- Contributing to attracting and retaining "key talent".
- Contributing to managing the recruitment, development and succession planning for the Sales team.
- Managing the CRM database to ensure data accuracy for internal sales reporting requirements.
- Developing of weekly, monthly & quarterly reports measuring sales plans and forecast.
- Collecting company data or conducting internal/external research for strategy development.
- Supporting the Marketing department during trade shows and other Marketing/Sales events.
- Managing all aspects of key sales-related projects
- 3+ years leading a team of 4 or more individuals in a goal based environment.
- Exemplary organizational, time management and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Has a demonstrated history of generating new business, exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Must be disciplined, a self-starter and demonstrated “out of box” thinking as a sales person and as a team manager.
- Able and willing to travel within North America, South America and Europe to coordinate events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Google Apps and Internet Explorer.
- A working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a definite asset.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page