Adacado is an industry leader in real time creative (RTC) display advertising. Adacado’s software platform enables advertisers to serve display ads that are personalized to individual viewers in real time. The programmatic ad tech industry continues to grow and Adacado’s real-time creative is at the forefront of its evolution. Adacado has experienced solid revenue growth over the last 3 years with limited Sales and Marketing. We’re now poised for significant growth with the addition of an able and energetic sales team. We offer competitive compensation, three weeks of vacation and a flexible work environment.
The Position & Responsibilities
The Sales Development Representative will be based in Vancouver and focused on selling Adacado’s solution to North American digital ad agencies and programmatic platforms. The role requires a consultative seller with digital advertising experience, a strong drive and preferably established digital agency relationships. This quota-bearing role requires strong presentation and communication skills, both in-person and on the phone since the programmatic agencies are located throughout North America. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- ·Lead generation activities including cold calling, emailing, social media prospecting, and other activities to identify and generate qualified leads.
- Prospect and rejuvenate past and dormant leads in the company CRM.
- Conduct needs assessment and qualify inbound leads.
- Present the Adacado solution to qualified leads and bring the sales opportunity to completion by making the sale and signing an agreement.
- Continuous and accurate sales forecasting and ongoing management of the sales pipeline.
- Stay current with programmatic technologies and industry trends.
- Rigorously document communications in CRM database to ensure contact history is up to date.
The Ideal Candidate and Qualifications
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable quota-bearing sales environment
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic or digital media sales
- Connections in the programmatic advertising space
- An entrepreneurial approach to business with the desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- Solution-oriented focus with the ability to structure, negotiate, and close opportunities
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs and CRM platforms
- BS/BA Degree