SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Doxim is a leading provider of Customer Engagement Software for Financial Service Organizations. This software helps financial institutions transform their client experience, communicate more effectively throughout the client lifecycle and improve cross sell and upsell activities that drive increased wallet share. The SaaS-enabled platform addresses key digitization challenges, from automated client onboarding, through improved, personalized communications to anytime, anywhere content access, tailored to a clients’ channel preferences.
Located in Markham, Ontario location, we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Ontario. We are expanding quickly and seeking this role to help sustain the growth.
Are you ready for a game changing opportunity with a leader in software in Toronto!!
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual interested in or new to the tech and software space with an aptitude towards sales and demand generation. We offer a competitive base salary and total compensation package with an unparalleled opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy, training from and access to some of the leading sales and marketing executives in the country.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is critical to our customer lifecycle. As the first point of human contact with our organization, the SDR has the opportunity to create a superior prospect experience that will set the scene for effective sales follow-up and future sales success. Using the latest in technology and tools the SDR manages the inbound lead activity, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. They coordinate with the sales team to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your day to day will be focusing on the following for the business that you will be managing:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound prospect leads and outbound calling into targeted accounts.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain the Doxim solution, identify opportunities and generate interest.
- Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand customer’s business and needs.
- Communicate value proposition and tailor to prospect needs
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales representative, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity and recommend appropriate follow-up action items.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
Make outbound calls per day to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
Manage and nurture demand generation pipeline leads and opportunities in a specified region; ensure progression of opportunities through the sales funnel. Work with partners and resellers to identify new prospective clients and markets.
Understand Doxim products, value proposition, and positioning / keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace. Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related discipline
- Demonstrable skills in selling and persuasion
- Exception written and oral presentation skills
- Understanding of how LinkedIn and other social media platforms can assist in the sales cycle
- Solid understanding of current tech trends and quick learner when it comes to new software tools
- A self-starter. You have all of the passion and drive to go beyond just getting it done and the discipline to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Work out of the Doxim Markham office
- Ability to travel
We encourage new graduates to apply - if you have an interest is tech, software and sales we want to speak with you. When applying for this position, please submit your full resume (a link to your LinkedIn profile will not suffice) accompanied by a covering letter that explains why you are the best candidate for the role.
Please indicate job title in subject heading of email
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”