Sales + Design Consultant full-time
Quintaro is a Calgary-based production facility for fine graphics. We specialize in graphic reproduction and commercial art for architects, designers and corporate professionals in hospitality and healthcare industries, as well as residential projects.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our work, and in providing leading edge products that are of the highest quality.
We are constantly redeveloping our product line to provide relevant, well-crafted and exceptional graphics to a discerning clientele.
We specialize in:
Unique Site-Specific and Wall Decor Graphics on materials including acrylic, glass, metal and tile / Privacy Film for Corporate environments / Large Format and Giclee Art Reproductions / Backlit Products / Interior and Exterior Signage / Retail & Permanent Exhibits / Tradeshow Exhibits
Servicing industries including:
Hospitality Industry / Architects / Graphic + Interior Designers / Advertising Agencies / Museums / Real Estate Developers / Corporate + Retail Environments
We are seeking a Sales + Design Consultant to report to the Director of Operations.
With a proven track record in new business development, the candidate will actively prospect new clients and build direct business. A natural communicator, the candidate will thrive on the challenges presented by the sales cycle and will work hard to achieve goals and objectives.
- Actively develop and service a new client base
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team that includes production, design and administration
- Develop and execute strategies to drive growth of sales in all areas of production, including, but not limited to graphics, hardware, installation and design consultation
- Meet and establish rapport with new customers to determine their needs
- Uncover problem areas that customers are experiencing and develop a proposal that would solve the problems using our unique products and services
- Deliver presentations and proposals to clients
REQUIRED SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven consultative sales skills in a graphics or related environment
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to speak to clients in a technical, aesthetic, creative and business context, with regard to design decisions
- Proven ability to lead projects, set timelines and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent analytical abilities, creative problem-solver, ability to plan and organize, attention to detail, flexible and adaptable
- Familiarity with tenders and rfq’s
- Working knowledge in MS Office
- Knowledge in Photoshop & Illustrator and the ability to read architectural renderings an asset
- A passion for design and an interest in photography, illustration, art, color, lighting and décor
- Must have valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Minimum three years experience
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION
- Be an influence, motivate and use your talent in a company open to new ideas
- Advance as the company grows and evolves
- Be a part of an energetic and growing team
- Work in a company large enough to provide excellent resources and opportunities, but still small enough to allow each individual to have a measurable impact within the organization
- Competitive salary and commission structure to commensurate with qualifications
- Paid vacation and benefits after 3 months