The Sales Campaign Analyst will be responsible to work with cross functional departments in order to coordinate, set up and follow campaign progress. In addition, will be responsible to execute, and track new product launch campaigns as well as In-Market offers. Working with the Go-to-Market (GTM) Manager, the Sales Campaign Analyst will gather requirements for overall campaign strategies, provide timely, detailed analysis and reporting on campaign performance vs. target, and develop tactics to increase customer retention and adoption.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Manage all operational aspects of campaign setup in Salesforce, including:
- Oversee the end-to-end campaign flow.
- Work with the Marketing Intelligence team to develop the required customer lists.
- Test campaign set up prior to launch.
- Work with the Sales Optimization team to develop report requirements.
- Oversee the overall campaign sign off and launch schedule.
- Work with the GTM Manager to provide timely, in-depth analysis and reporting on campaign performance compared to targets.
- Work with the GTM Manager to develop tactics to increase Customer retention / adoption.
- Ensure that learning is conducted and enhancements are recommended to the overall campaign process flow.
- Support other ad hoc programs, as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of customer focus, relationship management with customers and business partners.
- Passionate, self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.