Helping Fortune 500 CEOs solve their biggest challenges, accelerating movie development with leading Hollywood studios, and bringing together the brightest minds in science to tackle humanity’s greatest challenges … all in a day’s work at Syntegrity.
Syntegrity, an RTI International Company, is the world's leading business orchestration solution company. We are fundamentally changing the way organizations problem solve, transform, innovate, and mobilize talent – in a good way.
We’re looking for a few young, dynamic individuals to join our growing business development team. You will have the opportunity to work downtown, in Toronto’s prestigious financial district. You will be an integral part of a world-class team responsible for selling high-value consulting services to some of the world’s most renowned executives.
Key Responsibilities: As part of the sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for gathering meaningful sales intelligence, prospecting in designated verticals, and reporting on qualified opportunities. Furthermore, you will support the executive team in developing these opportunities by executing targeted outreach campaigns and securing meetings with prominent, C-suite executives. You will also have the opportunity to gain hands-on exposure to a career in high dollar, high value-added competitive sales with leading Fortune 1000 companies.
- Research business trends and critical issues affecting C-suite executives at leading North American companies
- Monitor news/publications for intelligence on prospective clients and report on opportunities
- Identify and qualify key decision makers at target organizations
- Support the sales team by generating targeted sales campaigns
- Execute outreach campaigns; communicate with prospects in a timely manner; move leads through the opportunity funnel
- Collaborate with Marketing and other organizational partners for special projects
- Maintain the company’s CRM data to ensure accuracy
- Administrative and analytic support as required
- Highly-organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Keenly curious, with an aptitude for following what’s happening in the world and learning about companies
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve creatively, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize highly complex information, and clearly communicate findings
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- MUST be comfortable using Microsoft office
- Bachelor's Degree
To apply for this position: Please submit your resume and post-secondary transcript, accompanied by a one-page essay (250 words or less) outlining why you're the right candidate for the job. Be creative, sell us, and don't be afraid to show some personality. NO traditional cover letter required.