Location: Brampton, Hwy. 410 and Steeles Ave.
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- design layouts
- prepare quotations
- follow up with customers
- Project management:
- Field surveys and site meetings
- Scheduling and change orders
- Fabrication and material lists
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the fire protection industry.
- Working knowledge of NFPA codes and hydraulic calculations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and AutoCAD
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Completion of college program preferred. NICET or OACETT certification an asset.
- Valid driver’s license
- Remuneration to reflect experience
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page