If you are a dynamic, self-starter looking to build a client base in the Group Benefits sector, this is your dream role.
The successful candidate will be:
- Comfortable with outbound sales and business development (cold-calling and booking client visits)
- Able to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Enjoy an open sales territory, perfect for developing your own book of business – sky’s the limit in Canada/US!
- Life Insurance License (mandatory)
- Interest in the Group Benefits/Life Insurance industry
- Must have own vehicle, and be willing to travel and work on the road
- Polished and professional, with highly-developed communication skills (verbal, written, spoken and listening); and the ability to multi-task and prioritize client issues
- Unsurpassed client service acumen
- Drive and desire for success
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits. We thank all applicants for their interest.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page