Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Retail National Account Manager - Mobile
The incumbent is responsible for building sales growth for their National Account(s) within the Mobile Communications Business product line. The incumbent will engage customers in order to grow relationships, and achieve revenue, profit and market share targets. The incumbent is the key point of contact for all account activity including all internal connections with Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance.
- Build sales growth for assigned accounts and product lines
- Engage customers in order to grow relationship, and achieve revenue, profit and market share targets.
- Develop and execute tactical plans, manage budgets, forecasts, promotional planning and pricing. Key point of contact for all account activity including internal connections with SCM/Mktg./Finance.
- Develop and grow Samsung Brand with all accounts
- Collaborate with all accounts on joint business planning, brand management, in-store merchandising and retail sales execution.
- Manage and implement business trade spend within account programs and management budgets.
- Analyze high priority account performance quarterly utilizing Samsung KPI’s
- Work closely with Samsung marketing to maximize sales with each National Account.
- Manage weekly product forecast by model by dealer and ensure inventory forecast matches promotional calendar by account.
- Make product presentations, both new product introductions and present product offering to customers and prospects as prescribed by the Company sales guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Proven selling ability
Strong knowledge of industry products an asset
Proficient in MS Office
Strong presentation skills
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.