Reporting to the Senior Marketing Coordinator, you will be working closely with various business units in Cabela’s Canada and Cabela’s US to coordinate and execute Cabela’s Canada Retail Marketing campaigns including flyers and collateral print projects. This position will ensure the flyers are driving sales, customer loyalty and Brand awareness.
- Coordinate and execute Cabela’s Canada Retail Marketing campaigns including retail flyers, collateral signage and small print projects. Involved in team planning, layout, content and scheduling.
- Work closely with Category Management, review past performance of products and make recommendations for future placement, deletion and inclusion in the retail flyers.
- Work with Category Management, Call Centre, Cabela’s USA, and E-Commerce on final details of flyers. Provide support to Proofreader.
- Improve the look and feel of the presentation of retail flyers to best produce sales and customer loyalty.
- Work with external organizations for construction, printing and distribution of the retail flyers. Communicate with vendors for content such as copy and images.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration with a major in marketing preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of retail flyer and production experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites software, including Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work and collaborate with various departments as well as external business contacts.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in outdoor activities and associated products are an asset.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, continuous improvement environment.