- Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for processes?
- Great opportunity for an early career marketer to grow their skills at a rapidly growing company.
- Work with great clients and some of Canada’s best-known brands!
Your new career
Employment Office is currently searching for a Recruitment Advertising Coordinator to join our team of hardworking and dedicated professionals in our downtown Vancouver office.
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you're passionate about your work and what we do. We're all about connecting people to grow companies, careers and communities. If you also happen to have a background in marketing, recruitment or communications, you’re off to a great start!
Of course, computer literacy is a must and any previous experience in social media marketing is an added bonus!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating customized company and job descriptions based on client specifications
- Providing support to Recruitment Advertising Managers by advising on effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Processing job advertisements on predetermined media including job boards, client sites and social media
- Monitoring the effectiveness of job advertisements
- Administering email campaigns to potential applicants using our candidate management software
- Conducting research through LinkedIn and Indeed to source top talent
- Learning from and helping out with our expert shortlisting team when necessary
A post-secondary education in human resources, marketing or a similar discipline is advantageous, however, if you have proven ability to create and coordinate campaigns and produce engaging content – you could be exactly what we’re looking for!
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- The ability to work at a fast pace and multi-task
- An impeccable attention to detail
- Strong writing skills - can convey a message in a concise fashion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually
Tell me about the Benefits
With a Global network in an evolving industry, EO has ambitious growth plans for the future. We're going places and we're looking to take exceptional individuals along for the journey.
For your hard work and dedication, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, depending on skills and experience. Additionally, you'll also enjoy a host of other benefits including:
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and more
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Quarterly staff awards nights, parties, and celebration of achievements
- The opportunity to hang out with our awesome office dog Maggie
- The opportunity to attend the annual Global Gathering - in the past we've been to Vegas, Singapore, Cancun, Paris, Hawaii and New Zealand to name a few.
- RRSP matching
- Complimentary gym access and free coffee/fruit and snacks in the office
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation time to start, with the opportunity to earn up to five (5) weeks as your career with EO progresses
You'll also be welcomed as an integral part of a friendly and supportive team with a variety of backgrounds including marketing, advertising, recruitment, and travel. As a growing organization, this team is also expected to expand with career-defining opportunities available in both Canada and abroad.
If you're looking for a career and not just another job, where you can hone your skills with a well established and innovative organization - this is the role for you. Apply Today!