Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
This project will use ReactJS to build a modern user interface for one of the largest FX trading systems on the market.
Help to develop the next generation UI controls, screens to manage and provision end users, implementation of business-focused features, a scalable UI which can respond to a high volume of orders, and a flexible design which can be translated for other asset classes.
You are a developer that likes to work directly with the business teams, address issues, and organize focused testing cycles. You are a hands-on developer who can work with a distributed team and can help drive modern improvements to the platform, including setting best practices and guidelines for other groups.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent life experience
- Minimum 3-5 years in enterprise web development
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5 and web fundamentals (CSS, HTTP, security, performance, etc.)
- Experience working wth TibcoEMS/RV, Solace, and SQL Server is an asset
- Experience in Capital Markets and specifically the FX space is an asset
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or .NET is an asset
- Experience in consulting onsite with clients is an asset