Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
- Manage a portfolio of 2-5 projects by establishing direction, aligning people and resources, and inspiring them to get the job done
- Work face-to-face with clients throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), understand their problems, deliver an enterprise quality solution, and ensure that customer satisfaction remains high.
- Manage detailed tracking and communication of project progress from a task, time, schedule, and cost perspective
- Maintain accurate, modeled, and up-to-date project plans enabling intelligent decision making by all stakeholders
- Identify change orders, generating necessary documentation, and negotiating such change orders with the client
- Identify risks and escalate them to the account manager and your regional PMO manager
- Un-block project issues by engaging appropriate management and resources where necessary
- Liaison and collaborate with internal support groups; to ensure that your project finances, expenditures, and resources are correctly monitored and forecasted at all times.
- Adhere to Infusion delivery governance standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement and best practices
- Support the professional development of your project team members.
- Motivate the people in your team, through strong leadership, and maintain a good pulse of your project and risk mitigations.
- Work with the sales and account management team to identify, scope, and estimate additional business opportunities with your current clients.
- Bachelor's degree in a computing, math, engineering, business, or information technology related field of study.
- A background in software development is a required
- 2-4 years of software project management experience within a strong-matrix organization
- 2-4 years of professional services consulting experience, working with external clients
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall method
- Ability to manage, mentor and lead others
- Ability to run meetings and effectively capture decisions and actions
- A proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling and closing on projects.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Critical analysis experience
- Ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders an asset.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to mediate disagreements competently, and negotiate a win-win resolution for all parties. Nice to have
- Experience working in or managing creative projects
- PMP designation or working towards it.
- Familiar with ITIL Foundations and ITSM concepts
- ScrumMaster or Agile Certification
- Experience working in a customer facing/consulting environment