Brant InStore offers a complete "end to end" print solution. From the moment you enter our website and login into your customized portal, the experience is efficient and simple to navigate. Our customer portal allows customers to upload art, view inventory levels and order product online. Receiving proofs has never been easier, view from anywhere in North America via your smartphone.
Brant InStore is proud to be the only true single source print provider for large format digital, screen and litho print technologies, all completed in-house and never outsourced. This allows us the unique ability to have complete control on our speed to market, quality, while keeping costs down to very competitive levels. Our "end to end" print solutions doesn't stop at printing. We have the luxury of having one of the finest, most automated finishing/ distributions centres in North America.
Brant InStore is looking for a Print Project Manager to join their winning team in Toronto, ON. Are you well-versed with advanced MS Excel functions like V-LookUp? Do you take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting? If you’re a positive solution-oriented individual who can supervise multiple concurring projects from inception through delivery, this is a job for you!
At Brant InStore, as a Print Project Manager, you will be working directly with the Account Management team to manage Point Of Sale media planning and printing on behalf of a client. This role is for a strong communicator and contributor who thrives in a cross functional team, driving key initiatives in partnership with account, customer service, finance, and distribution center disciplines.
On the day-to-day, this means:
- Maintaining & managing key delivery dates against approved timelines
- Proactively managing production schedules, ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to and on time, and in full delivery
- Managing high volume of multiple, overlapping projects; executing against production timeline
- Acting as primary liaison with the merchandising consolidator ensuring all documents, process and control requirements are adhered to and provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Accessing and processing customer orders, following and monitoring orders throughout production through to completion.
- Scheduling with all aspects of production, ensuring project requirements or changes are communicated as needed
- Preparing job dockets, purchase orders and paperwork to enable production workflow.
- Resolving project challenges and establish manufacturing goals in a constructive, positive manner.
Qualifications you will need:
- Above average knowledge of MS Excel , v-look ups and spreadsheets
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role (Customer Service / Project Management in a production / custom ordering environment)
- Previous experience in the Print Production / Screen Printing industry
Why work with us at Brant InStore?
Not only you get paid for your experience more than fairly, but Brant InStore is also a fantastic place to work. We have the best people in the industry. We have staff that has been with us for over thirty-five years. In fact, almost 50% of our staff has been with us for ten years or more, and it’s their dedication and expertise that fuels Brant’s success. As we say here: The employees make the difference… Will you join us in our mission?