Are you passionate about technology and want to make it your career? Do you want to work on some of the most exciting and popular video games? If so, Bkom, Tink’s Digital Entertainment Branch, is looking for a talented project manager to join its team.
The Project Manager serves as the liaison between the Development Teams and the client, and is responsible for coordinating the efforts in order to ensure a final product that respects the proposed scope, budget and deadline.
- Coordinate between internal teams and third parties;
- Work with several teams (design, programming, art and QA) to implement a viable production plan;
- Prepare and maintain deadlines and budgets;
- Proactively identify potential problems and implement creative solutions;
- Communicate risks, advantages and recommendations to upper management;
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and comply with quality standards;
- Supervise the creative (art and design) and technical (programming) development of a game;
- Oversee quality assurance (tests);
- Process change requests;
- Manage and motivate team members.
- At least five (5) years of project-management experience;
- Ability to conceive and sell new ideas;
- Team player;
- Good understanding of all technical aspects related to development;
- Be up-to-date on industry trends and upcoming technologies;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Be able to quickly adapt to changes;
- Be familiar with Agile Scrum Methodologies;
- Able to communicate fluidly in English and French (written/spoken);
- Mastery of JIRA Project-Tracking Software (asset);
- Experience with Facebook, iOS, Android platforms (asset).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience