Project Lead, Client Results full-time
Project Lead, Client Results
If you would describe yourself as proactive, organized, energized and a great communicator, with experience in project management this may be the position you’ve been looking for. Quarry is currently looking for an intermediate-level Project Lead to work in our Client Service team, providing advice, counsel and guidance on marketing initiatives. Experience in the Agricultural industry would be an asset, but is not required.
The successful candidate will work in our energizing, one-of-a-kind riverside office, enjoy continual learning opportunities, share expertise and collaborate with a bunch of amazing people.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will apply your knowledge and expertise in marketing to help our clients build their business, while being a relationship builder, fostering trust and collaboration both with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will build knowledge of the client’s business, industries and customers and be their voice within Quarry.
- You will understand our internal processes and what our craft experts need to do their best work. You’ll work with your client, Director and the Client Strategist to ensure briefs are thorough, timelines are realistic and work stays on strategy.
- You will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and implementation ofa wide range of marketing initiatives.
- You will ensure each project is running smoothly by anticipating and effectively dealing with project issues and roadblocks.
- You will assist in preparing estimates, project documentation, schedules and status reports, as well as providing project administrative support as required.
- You will clearly and consistently communicate goals, responsibilities, performance expectations and feedback in a positive and collaborative manner with internal teams.
What we are looking for:
- 3–5 years of related work experience and a post-secondary education in Business, Marketing or Communications (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors, internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, strategies and techniques is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who loves being part of an energetic, enthusiastic team, but also isn't afraid to forge ahead independently when required.
- Experience in the Agricultural industry would be considered an asset.
Quarry is the buyer experience agency for savvy marketers who want to transform their brands. Our clients span a broad range of industries and audiences, with one element in common: all market highly engineered goods and services across a complex buying journey. Celebrating over 40 years in business, Quarry is a recipient of the Marketing Profs’ B2B Marketing Agency of the Year.