ABOUT NORM LI
Based in Toronto Canada, Norm Li is Canada’s leading architectural visualization studio. We create beautiful images of architectural places and spaces for the real estate development and design industry. We aim to provide superior client experience. From initial concepts to comprehensive marketing campaigns, Norm Li has played a key role in imagining commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, institutional and infrastructure projects around the globe from North America to Europe, Asia and beyond. We are here to make our clients look good.
If you're looking to apply and grow your administrative skills within a creative studio environment, we're looking for you!
As our Project Coordinator, you will be part of the administrative backbone of our studio. Your number one job is to support our gang of 3D artists through managing the administrative side of our production pipeline which is composed of four main elements:
Documentation, Communications, Time Management, and Budget.
Documentation & Communication
- Update and manage project information systems
- Collect all necessary assets for the job
- Provide detailed meeting notes for internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documents
- Track team capacity and availability
- Initiate follow-up with clients and arrange meetings
Time Management & Budgets
- Track project status
- Track any changes to scope, timeline, budget, project assignments, and resource requirements
- Track tasks, deadlines, and meetings
- Coordinate team resources and ensure an even distribution of work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We’re looking for someone who is a doer and a thinker. A detail-oriented individual who is not only a team player, but also a smart self-starter who will get the job done.
- At least two (2) years experience working in a studio or agency environment. Experience specifically in the architecture/real estate development/design industries is a bonus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work under pressure while remaining cool and professional.
- Thoughtful and effective communicator.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual who can identify risks, analyze options, and present solutions.
- Savvy with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and other project management tools.