Job number: 020-14/15
Closing date: May 16, 2014
Language required: English
Term: One-year term
Online multimedia expertise needed
Plan, develop and grow e-Learning offerings on farm business management topics that target principals in Canadian agriculture, agribusiness and agri-food.
What you’ll do:
- develop high-quality videos, podcasts and webinars relevant to today’s agriculture industry
- create an annual multimedia content plan and lead content review meetings
- co-ordinate project schedules, locations, deadlines, priorities, etc.
- provide guidance and feedback to third-party suppliers
- raise awareness of the content, internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
- a team player who can build relationships needed to create interesting, timely content
- a strategic thinker with a proven ability to capitalize on promotional and marketing opportunities
- an exceptional marketer with experience producing effective online digital media
- a multi-tasker able to manage multiple projects at a time, including budget and analytics tracking
What you’ll need:
- a degree in business administration, marketing or agricultural finance and at least three years of experience (or equivalent)
- a solid understanding of farm and/or business management challenges and opportunities
- specialized knowledge of social media, email marketing and mobile technologies
- a passion for agriculture is an asset
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/careers to apply.